National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
We are recruiting for NPQH - Join us now!
We conduct an independent process for NPQH application assessment to safeguard the quality and national integrity of the programme.
Why choose L4NE?
We are an accredited, experienced and successful provider and a number of participants who started the programme in previous cohorts have been promoted to headship.
We pride ourselves on giving participants a very comprehensive and relevant NPQH programme with 55 - 60 hours of guided learning.
The NPQH programme consists of a series of exciting and very well received face to face days which include:
Leading a School
Strategy and Improvement
Teaching and Curriculum Excellence
Managing Resources and Risk
Employment Law Training
Governance and National Agenda
A Leadership Conference with key speakers
• Two online modules with NPQonline covering Working in Partnership and Leading with Impact
• A strong emphasis on the use of ‘talking heads’ – serving leaders from a variety of schools, who contribute to specific sessions during the Face to Face days
• Ongoing support in finding a suitable school placement
• Continued support towards final assessment
• Excellent customer service and programme management
• A dedicated team for administrative support who will work hard to ensure you have the best possible experience as you complete NPQH
• Face to face days - participant ratings are rated 1.2 on a rating of 1 (high) to 4 (low) - June 2019
Click here to see programme overview.
The overall cost to train with L4NE is £1890.00
(This includes 360 Leadership Diagnostic Review / Online Modules / Final Assessment / Leadership Conference).
Scholarships are currently available in opportunity areas or category 5 &6 areas.
Register at https://www.l4ne.com/register
If you have any further queries about the assessment process or the course in general, please do not hesitate to contact:
Anna Herdman, Teaching School & AEN Admin Lead – email@example.com / 01207 520424