National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
L4NE will continue to deliver NPQ's in the North East and details will be published shortly.
For NPQH applications there is a gateway assessment process to safeguard the quality and national integrity of the programme.
Why choose L4NE?
We are an accredited, experienced and successful provider and a number of participants who started the programme in previous cohorts have been promoted to headship.
We pride ourselves on giving participants a very comprehensive and relevant NPQH programme across 55 - 60 hours of guided learning.
The NPQH programme consists of a series of exciting and very well received face to face days which include:
Leading a School
Strategy and Improvement
Teaching and Curriculum Excellence
Managing Resources and Risk
Employment Law Training (exclusive to L4NE)
Governance and National Agenda
A Leadership Conference
• Two online modules with NPQonline covering Working in Partnership and Leading with Impact
• A strong emphasis on the use of ‘talking heads’ – serving leaders from a variety of schools, who contribute to specific sessions during the Face to Face days
• Ongoing support in finding a suitable school placement
• Continued support towards final assessment
• Excellent customer service and programme management
• A dedicated team for administrative support who will work hard to ensure you have the best possible experience as you complete NPQH
• Face to face days - participant ratings are rated 1.2 on a rating of 1 (high) to 4 (low) - June 2019
Click here to see programme overview.
Click here for information on our Quality Assurance and Expectations
Click here for information on the content overview for NPQH
Click here for information on the final assessment task for NPQH
The overall cost to train with L4NE is £1890.00
(This includes 360 Leadership Diagnostic Review / Online Modules / Final Assessment / Leadership Conference).
Register at https://www.l4ne.com/register - Applications closed as of 16/04/2021
If you have any further queries about the assessment process or the course in general, please do not hesitate to contact:
Anna Herdman, Teaching School & AEN Admin Lead – email@example.com / 01207 520424